Applications & Tips
100+ Uses & Tips
Applications for Carolla's Beeswax Skin Creme
Use Carolla's Beeswax Skin Creme to moisturize and protect your skin during all kinds of activities.
- For Gardeners - Apply Carolla's prior to gardening. It works as a barrier between your skin and the soil AND the creme does not wash off with plain water, so if your hands get wet, Carolla’s will continue working.
- Mechanics and Painters - Carolla's works as a barrier from grease or stains that tend to "dye" your skin. Stains and grease wash off rather than imbedding into the skin.
- Paper and Box Handlers - Carolla's protects your skin from the roughness associated with constant contact with paper products. Apply before you begin work and reapply as needed during your work day. Won’t make paper greasy.
- Doctors, Nurses, Food Handlers, Cleaning Personnel - Carolla's helps protect your skin from the stress of rinsing your hands numerous times a day. Place it on your hands immediately after washing to re-moisturize, soften and lubricate the skin. Protects it from exposure.
Tips for using Carolla's Beeswax Skin Créme.
A little goes a long way – less is more. Take a nickel size amount from the jar. Rub to warm and soften. Apply anywhere and everywhere by applying in small circles. It is best to apply a small amount in more frequent applications than one larger application.
- Our travel size will go through airport security as it is only ½ ounce!
- No greasy residue on sheets and clothes once fully absorbed.
- Carolla’s is also safe for use with pets…dry noses, foot pads and abrasions too!
- Keeping a travel size in the car:
in the winter, below freezing: the creme will freeze and defrost with no problems. Sometimes a bit of water will precipitate out. Just stir back in.
in the summer, with the high temperatures, the olive oil can separate. This does not stop the effectiveness of Carolla’s.
- If you find it a bit too thick for using it on your face, add a small amount in the palm of your hand and blend a few drops of water to thin it to the desired consistency.
- If you love Carolla’s Beeswax Skin Creme AND fragrance, add about 2-5 drops (more if needed) throughout the 4 or 8 ounce jar. Stir thoroughly and cover overnight.
The range of occupations that rave about Carolla's Beeswax Skin Creme include:
- Concrete Workers
- New Moms
- Office Workers
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Personnel
- Crafts People
- Box Handlers
More ideas for uses - 100 and counting - more ideas always welcome!
● One product for your entire body! ● Dry, chapped hands ● Cracked cuticles ● Cracked fingertips ● Cracked / chapped knuckles ● Bald heads ● Face ● Crow’s feet ● Chapped lips ● Neck ● Décolleté ● Elbows ● Manicures ● Pedicures ● Feet ● Heels ● Kid’s chapped cheeks ● Cradle cap ● Helps prevent diaper rash ● Can help prevent stretch marks ● Promotes healing of baby acne ● Use before working with oil base stains ● Use before working on engines ● Use before working with concrete ● Use after working with concrete ● When working with stucco / plaster ● Dogs noses & pads (cats, too!) ● Use before gardening ● Does not wash off with hose water when gardening ● Soothes razor burn ● Soothes minor sunburn ● Protects skin from minor windburn ● Soothes new tattoos ● Soothes bed sores ● Soothes the itching from eczema ● Diabetics love it for their dry skin ● Smoothes psoriasis ● Softens & facilitates healing of scraped or scabbed skin ● Helps remove make-up ● Lightly coat nasal passages before plane flights ● And in dry, forced air heated rooms ● Bring camping ● Promotes healig of dry patches after removal of keratosis ● Enjoyed by Artists ● Nurses ● Swimmers ● Veterinarians ● Carpenters ● Painters ● Stained glass artisans ● Lab Technicians ● Office personnel ● Bartenders ● Florists / Gardeners ● Produce workers ● Grocery checkers & baggers ● Mom – to – be ● New Moms (nursing) ● Actors / Actresses ● Custodians / Janitors ● House cleaners ● Chefs ● Restaurant Personnel ● Librarians (let it absorb first) ● Seamstresses (let it absorb 1st) ● Clarinet, etc players ● Skiers / Snowboarders (facial windburn) ● Bike riders (facial windburn) ● Skaters (facial windburn) ● Music teachers ● Postal workers ● Morticians ● Triathlon participants ● Scuba divers –ease into wet suit ● Massage therapists ● Childcare workers ● Elder caregivers ● Quilters ● Flight attendants ● OCD handwashers ● People in wheelchairs ● Dancers ● Bankers ● Dental hygienists ● Welders ● Harp players ● Dog groomers ● Knitters / Weavers ● Mechanics ● Ranchers / Farmers ● Opticians ● UPS workers ● Spa attendants ● Hair Stylists (let it absorb 1st) ● Fishermen ● Fiber Artists ● Sculptors ● Great for fragrance sensitive people ● Fragrance-free: does not compete with your perfume ● Travel size goes through airport security